This Terms & Conditions sets out how HD Media uses and protects any information that you give www.hdmediawilts.co.uk when you use this website.
HD Media is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HD Media may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Social buttons. On many of the pages of the HD Media site you will see ‘social/share buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook ‘Like/share’, and LinkedIn ‘Share’. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of HD Media. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on HD Media’s site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting HD Media, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
2 Months NOW TV Cinema VOUCHER COMPETITION
By entering a competition on the HD Media Facebook page you are agreeing to HD Media storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
Entrants are providing information to HD Media and not to Facebook.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The promoter of the prize draw is HD Media. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry
- The Prize is a 2 Months NOW TV Cinema VOUCHER.
- Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and HD Media reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner will be named on a Facebook post on the public HD Media Facebook page, after the closing date. If the winner’s does not contact us or respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant. If you do not contact us within two weeks, we reserve the right to to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
- The winner will be picked at random using “Fanpage Karma Good Luck Fairy”.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions which tells you how we use any personal information we may collect about you by entering a competition.
HD Media reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page. These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Prize Draw. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.